Escapedes include, but are not limited to:

Making pots and cardboard creatures, learning how to run a business and market myself, exploring the graphic art world, applying to graduate schools, and enjoying my time in beautiful Colorado.


...................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, July 19, 2010

HOT


This past week has been so very hot and steamy. Saturday I had a sale in Fort Collins where the temperature reached 104 degrees! This heat has made it difficult to do anything productive, the studio is a giant hot box where my work drys out too quickly. However, there has been some good to come out of the sweaty conditions of Colorado. Mojitos made with garden fresh mint, and bike adventures to swim in Snake Lake! I have also learned to appreciate waking up early and going to studio when it is still cool, then working on my blog and etsy at the hottest point of the day, and finally enjoying summertime fun in the evening. (Grilling out with mojitos of course!)


No comments:

Post a Comment