Escapedes include, but are not limited to:

Making pots and cardboard creatures, learning how to run a business and market myself, exploring the graphic art world, applying to graduate schools, and enjoying my time in beautiful Colorado.


...................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bean Cycle Art Show






Let the adventures begin! (or has this summer been one long adventure?) This month I am showing my cardboard creatures at The Bean Cycle, in Fort Collins Colorado. I found out that I could show my work 5 days before it had to be hung on the wall! Minutes after I agreed to do it, my house began to fill with cardboard. I decided to make a wall of animals native to Colorado..of course they are riding bicycles through the air, which wild animals are known to do. I love the challenge of making art with no time to spare. It keeps me up late and gets me out of bed early..and it feels great to work on a project that lasts for days. If you are in the area go check it out, it will be up until the end of August.

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely have to check these out! The photos look great--I love the way the cutouts have so much dimension! It's amazing that you've made them from cardboard.

    --steph from Deviantly Domesticated
    www.stephaniehillberry.com

    ReplyDelete