Escapedes include, but are not limited to:

Making pots and cardboard creatures, learning how to run a business and market myself, exploring the graphic art world, applying to graduate schools, and enjoying my time in beautiful Colorado.


...................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Upcoming Holiday Sale!


Pottery, design, illustration..it is all coming together! Here is a flier I made for the Northern Colorado Potter's Guild holiday sale. There already is an official postcard made, but I wanted to make an additional flier to attract the young crafty crowd. I am loving how I can simply scan in my drawings and transform them into digital illustrations.

If you are in the area come check out the sale. There will be upwards of 50 potters selling their wares..along with free holiday treats, beverages and live music.

No comments:

Post a Comment