Escapedes include, but are not limited to:

Making pots and cardboard creatures, learning how to run a business and market myself, exploring the graphic art world, applying to graduate schools, and enjoying my time in beautiful Colorado.


...................................................................................................................................................................................................

Monday, October 4, 2010

Graphic Art


While I am truly in love with clay as a medium, I am also excited to be learning new tools for creating art. Today I finally finished all the lessons in my Photoshop and Illustrator manuals. In a few short months I will be applying to graduate schools for graphic design, which means that I need to bust out a whole new 2D portfolio. This task is daunting..most of my work has been 3D for the past 5 or so years, but also a great challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment